Our tests are free to download as a standard text version. Just add the tests you need to your basket, checkout and click the download link.
These tests are valid from July 2020, our older tests will no longer be used so please ensure you download the new versions.
For those who need a diagram version of our tests, they are available for a small fee on www.dressagediagrams.org
Dressage Riders Online – Levels Explained
This list is not exhaustive but gives a flavour of what is required at each level.
- STARTER LEVEL – Simplified tests, easy to learn for a introduction to dressage. Level 1 is walk and trot only. Level 2 includes canter.
- LEVEL 1 – walk and trot movements only. Transitions, changes of rein, 20m circles in trot, 10m circles in the walk.
- LEVEL 2 – As level 1 but with the addition of movements in canter.
- LEVEL 3 – As for Level 2 with 20m, 15m and 10m circles, serpentines, rein back, counter canter, lengthened strides in trot and canter.
- LEVEL 4 – As Level 3 with leg yields, simple changes and counter canter. Collection in Trot/Canter.
- LEVEL 5 – As level 4 with Shoulder in and travers in trot, half pass in trot and canter, half walk pirouettes, collected walk/trot/canter, extended walk/trot/canter, canter entry to halt at X